Resources for Workforce Solutions Child Care Providers
- You will have access to training at minimal or no cost to you to help meet Child Care Licensing required hours
- You will have access to materials and equipment
- You will have access to a Resource Room filled with die cuts, laminating machine, curriculum and arts and crafts.
- Guaranteed payment for every child referred to you by Workforce Solutions Child Care Services. Here is a list of Maximum Reimbursement Rates
- A mentor is available for providers on the Texas Rising Star (TRS) track
To be Eligible
- You must have a current license or registration with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (TDFPS), the United State Military Services, or the Texas Department of state Health Services (TDSHS) as a child care center, licensed day care home, registered family home, or a youth camp.
- You may not be on corrective or adverse action or corrective denial with these agencies.
- You may not be on “Applicant Status” with Child Care Licensing.
- Licensed or registered child care providers interested in becoming a Workforce Solutions provider may call 432.367.3332