What employment resources are available to businesses?
Workforce Solutions can help businesses find qualified candidates who are trained and equipped with the right skills. We also assist in recruiting and training. We strive to customize our service to your individual needs.
Below are just a few of the services we provide to businesses:
- Recruiting, screening and referral to open positions (Basic Services)
- Testing for potential hires and current employees (Customized Services)
- Consulting on topics such as hiring/firing, Equal Opportunity/ADA, turnover analysis, salary and benefits, unemployment insurance, job skills analysis, staff development
- Rapid Response services assist with lay off situations by providing assistance to the employees who will be let go
- Shared Work assistance
- Finding resources for training new and current employee
- Providing information about the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, which reduces a private, for profit business’ federal tax liability if the business hires from a target population
For more information about the business services available from Workforce Solutions, please call us in Odessa at 432.367.3332 or in Midland at 432.686.4879.
Resources for Veterans
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Texas Veterans Online
- Hire Veterans First
- Texas Veterans Hotline: 1-800-252-VETS (8387)
- Women Veterans Health Care
- Key to Career Success
- Center for Women Veterans
- Veteran Employment Resources